NSK ps2 Bearing
Bearings from different manufacturers use a common part numbering scheme so you can easily find the correct replacement parts using just the part numbers. Bearing part numbers also tell you exactly what type of bearing you have, its size and many other specifications.
Motorcycles use different sizes and types of bearings to keep their engines, transmissions, wheels and other rotating assemblies running smoothly and efficiently.
Most modern bearings have the same basic design and components. Even if you’re working on vintage motorcycles, you’ll find that their bearings will look very similar to those used in newer bikes.
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm ISO NF2340 cylindrical roller bearings
- 2.2400 in
- 0.2500 in
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm ISO NH2340 cylindrical roller bearings
- 4,100 rpm
- 7.68 Hz
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm FAG NU2340-EX-TB-M1 cylindrical roller bearings
- 30MM Bore; 55MM Outs
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm PSL 22340CW33MB spherical roller bearings
- Click here
- 1-1/4 in
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm NSK NUP2340EM cylindrical roller bearings
- 155.170 / 155.100
- AST20 150100
- 200 mm x 420 mm x 138 mm ISB 22340 KVA spherical roller bearings
- 3.60 N/mm2 x m&
- 49 N/mm2;S